In the final game of a three-game series at Chase Field, the Arizona Diamondbacks (7-11) take on the Los Angeles Dodgers (12-5) on Wednesday at 3:40 p.m. ET.
The Dodgers will start Julio Urias (1-1), and the Diamondbacks will look to Zac Gallen.
The Diamondbacks beat the Dodgers 5-3 at home yesterday, with David Peralta going 2-for-4 with a double, homer and two RBIs in the win.
Find out all the detailed information about this MLB baseball game including date, time, TV channel and where to stream it live online for free. Watch this match live in the USA on FuboTV (7-day free trial).
Watch Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Arizona Diamondbacks with fuboTV
Who are the Dodgers’ key players?
- Urias (1-1) will take the mound for the Dodgers, his fourth start of the season.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in three games this season with a 3.00 ERA, 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings and a .200 batting average.
- Freddie Freeman paces the Dodgers with a .328 batting average.
- Trea Turner had the most runs for the Dodgers with 15 RBIs.
- Mookie Betts has two doubles, two home runs and 12 walks while batting .190.
- Will Smith is batting .256 with three doubles, two homers and six walks.
Who are the Diamondbacks’ key players?
- Gallen (0-0) gets the go-ahead to start for the Diamondbacks, his third of the season.
- In two appearances this season, he’s compiled a 1.00 ERA and averaged 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are batting .129 against him.
- Christian Walker broke a team record of four homers.
- Daulton Varsho has been a consistent power bat this season, leading his team with four homers and nine RBIs.
- Seth Beer has a better batting average of .306.
- Peralta is batting .237 with five doubles, two homers and five walks.
Dodgers last 10 games
- In the previous 10 matchups, Freeman had a best .368 batting average and bested the Dodgers in homers (three).
- Over the last 10 games, Los Angeles had 28 extra hits (2.8 per game) while hitting .397.
- Los Angeles is averaging 5.2 carries per game over its last 10 outings.
- Los Angeles batters collectively average 8.2 strikeouts and 3.9 strikeouts per strikeout over the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Los Angeles pitchers have a collective 2.02 ERA.
Diamondbacks last 10 games
- Over the last 10, Varsho leads Arizona in homers with three and RBIs with eight.
- Arizona has a .343 hitting percentage in its last 10 games, fueled by 26 extra hits.
- Arizona has scored 33 points in its last 10 games.
- Arizona has 90 strikeouts in its last 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Arizona pitchers have a 3.17 ERA.
Who is the favorite to win the Dodgers against the Diamondbacks?
- Prefer: Dodges (-194)
- Total: 8 (Y: -111 You : -109)
To watch this game live from the USA, go to fuboTV (7-day free trial broadcast).