How can pro-life Christians engage in meaningful conversations about abortion with their pro-choice friends? Is going to church online the same as sitting in the sanctuary on a Sunday morning? And what is Russell Moore’s new book about?
Russell Moore answers all these questions and more in this episode of The Russell Moore Show. Hear nuanced responses to listener requests such as:
- How should pro-life Christians react when pro-choice friends say that the pro-life position is purely religious and therefore should not be imposed on anyone else?
- What can women who have had abortions, or men who empowered them, do if they are struggling with ongoing feelings of guilt?
- How should Christians act when a colleague exhibits narcissistic behavior?
- What are the differences between Calvinism and Arminianism, and how important are they?
- Is it okay for workweek-weary introverts to watch church online instead of attending in person?
Future episodes of Listener Questions will include topics such as grandparents, retirement, and paradise.
Do you have a question for Russell Moore? Send it to email@example.com.
“The Russell Moore Show” is a Christianity Today production
Creative Director: Erik Petrik
Executive Producer and Host: Russell Moore
Podcast Director: Mike Cosper
Production support: CoreMedia
Coordinator: Beth Grabenkort
Audio producer and mixing: Kevin Duthu
Associate Producer: Abby Perry
Theme Song: “Dusty Delta Day” by Lennon Hutton